You've studied long hours, handed in countless assignments, and endured endless lectures. For all of your hard work, it's time to reward yourself by getting behind the wheel of a brand new Mazda, and we are going to give you up to $1000.00 to get you started.
If you've recently graduated from an accredited Canadian university or college, you may be eligible for a cash award on virtually any new Mazda vehicle.
Check out the details and make sure your school is on the list to qualify for the award. Plus, if you're graduating this year, take a look at our Lease Graduate Program that may help you to score a new Mazda sooner than you think.
This program is for recent University and College Graduates who want to get into a Mazda. They get a discount on top of any other program.
Canadian residents who have graduated between April 30, 2011 and April 30, 2014 from an accredited Canadian university or college (see list for reference). The eligibility period is determined from the date shown on the official transcript.
Cash Award Amounts
- Mazda2 - $300
- Mazda3 & Mazda3 Sport - $400
- Mazdaspeed3 - $500
- Mazda5 - $400
- Mazda6 - $500
- CX-5 - $400
- CX-9 - $1000
- MX-5 - $1000
The cash award may be used as a down payment. The cash award should be deducted from the final selling price after all taxes.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
- University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate**. Course length: 3 Years
- Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma. Course length: 2 Years
- Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique. Course length: 3 Years
* Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
** Post Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
- Graduates from foreign schools may qualify; however, the applicant may be required to provide proof that the school is accredited through the applicable governing body.
- Certificates / Attestations are not eligible.
- Eligibility is limited to 90 days from new vehicle delivery.
- Condensed 2-year programs are not eligible.
Proof of Eligibility:
- A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar's office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date.
- OR IF not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar's office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
- A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
- A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
Mazda Canada Inc. will pay a cash award, a portion of which includes the applicable GST/QST/HST.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
- An applicant's degree cannot be used more than once.
- Vehicles claimed for payment under the Special Fleet Program are NOT eligible.
- Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to extend, expand, reverse or discontinue any provisions of this program at any time.